14 November 2008

Merry


I am honestly the MOST spirited person when it comes to Christmas. I love absolutely everything about it: the presents, the tree, the music, the lights, etc. But, what I really love about the winter time, is that I get to spend quality time with my family. Most of my family only visit during the holidays, which make it an even more special occasion. Since October, I have been listening to Christmas music nonstop, it is truly amazing. To me, just being all cuddled up in warm blankets while looking out of my window, watching the wind blow the trees and just sipping away at some hot chocolate. I just get the true sensations of happiness. It is a special time, for me. However, as much of a glorious day that is Christmas, I am not at all religious. I just think of Christmas as a time to be with family, and not to celebrate the birth of jesus. Not to be completely rude, though I accept everyone's religions and beliefs..

No comments: