19 October 2008

Nativity


19. October. 2008. The beginning.
This is my life as we know it. I have lived my life for approximately 18 years, 5 months, 6 days, 4 hours and 37 minutes. I highly doubt that my frail being will last a lifetime, I am guessing that I will die by the time I am 40. I would not like to live past the age of fifty, because everything in my life will be meaningless and there will honestly be no point in living. Example: Me sitting in a nursing home, staring out the window from my rocking chair, remembering the past as if it were yesterday. That is not how I would like to live my life. I can only live so long..

My goal in life is as follows, I will try to be frank.
I have just recently realized that my true passion is in European History and art. I am simply amazed by the culture and history of the many European countries. Though, my major at the moment is Communications with an emphasis in Advertising.. I do plan on switching to International Business. That way, I could have a better chance of actually making it to Europe to live and possibly work for the rest of my life. The beauty of the United Kingdom is nothing but extraordinary; yes, this fascination began since my trip this past summer vacation. I can just imagine myself sitting in a local pub sipping away some tea while looking out into the streets, because people-watching is what I, and the entire country of England, do best. With no worries in life, just the worry of whether I will make the next ride on the 'tube' down below the streets. This, to me, is my dream, really. A dream in which I could only fathom..

No comments: